The Junior League is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers.
We’re now recruiting members for our 2019-2020 New Member Class!
Upcoming 2019 New Member Open House Dates:
Monday, September 9th at 7pm at the JLE-NS Headquarters located in the Community House, Suite 209, 620 Lincoln Avenue, Winnetka, IL 60093
Wednesday September 25th at 6pm at the JLE-NS Thrift House, 920 Chicago Avenue, Evanston, IL 60202 and Wine Goddess on Main Street in Evanston.
Monday, October 7th at 7pm at the JLE-NS Headquarters located in the Community House, Suite 209, 620 Lincoln Avenue, Winnetka, IL 60093
If you would like to attend one of the above Open House events to learn more about JLE-NS membership, please RSVP to email@example.com.
Download the 2019-2020 New Member form here.
JLE-NS provides women a unique forum to develop personally and professionally while making a difference to individual lives and transforming communities.
The Junior League of Evanston-North Shore welcomes all women who are committed to making a difference in the community – and want to have fun doing so. Our membership is composed of a wonderful variety of North Shore women – we are single and married, full-time professionals and stay-at-home moms, recent college graduates and retirees. However, we all have one thing in common: we are women with a desire to volunteer and make a difference.
The Junior League is a rich, well-rounded volunteer experience. As a member you can:
* Make Connections – Meet other dynamic, talented, dedicated, and fun North Shore women
* Have an Impact – Improve the lives of women, children and families in-need across the North Shore communities
* Find Flexibility – Have the opportunity to create a volunteer experience that works with your schedule and lifestyle
* Invest in Yourself – Utilize your professional experience or explore new skills to develop new talents
Your New Member Year
New Members are encouraged to jump in and get involved. As a New Member, you will collaborate with other New Members on a community impact project. This incredibly rewarding experience will help you forge friendships and build the foundation for your JLE-NS experience. In addition, new members are required to:
* Attend monthly New Member meetings
* Attend General Membership Meetings
* Volunteer at the Thrift House, our resale shop in Evanston
Throughout the year, there are numerous opportunities for New Members to actively participate in all the JLE-NS community impact projects, fundraisers, and social events. Annual dues for new members are $133.
How can I learn more?
* Take a moment to peruse our website or check out our Annual Report see all of the amazing work Junior League members have accomplished
* Contact us with your questions and inquiries. You can email the JLE-NS office or call us at 847-441-0995.