The Junior League is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers.
We’re now recruiting members for our 2021-2022 New Member Class!
Potential New Members please join us for one of our upcoming New Member Information Sessions! https://www.facebook.com/events/366451795136566
Tricks, Treats, Spooky Cocktails and Not Scary (not even a little bit) Informational:
on Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 7pm-9pm
Come join us for a little Fall fun on Thursday, September 23rd at 7pm in the backyard of Recruiting Co-Chair Rebecca Garces, while social distancing and mask wearing while in close conversation.
In the dusky light of evening we will enjoy some Treats and Spooky Cocktails while talking about the Junior League of Evanston-North Shore and what membership could mean to you.
Rebecca’s address is: 814 Park Avenue in Wilmette.
Please email the JLE-NS Office to RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if you would like to learn more about JLE-NS membership and are unable to attend one of our information sessions, you may also email our Recruitment Team at email@example.com.
Download the 2021-2022 New Member form here.
JLE-NS provides women a unique forum to develop personally and professionally while making a difference to individual lives and transforming communities.
The Junior League of Evanston-North Shore welcomes all women who are committed to making a difference in the community – and want to have fun doing so. Our membership is composed of a wonderful variety of North Shore women – we are single and married, full-time professionals and stay-at-home moms, recent college graduates and retirees. However, we all have one thing in common: we are women with a desire to volunteer and make a difference.
The Junior League is a rich, well-rounded volunteer experience. As a member you can:
* Make Connections – Meet other dynamic, talented, dedicated, and fun North Shore women
* Have an Impact – Improve the lives of women, children and families in-need across the North Shore communities
* Find Flexibility – Have the opportunity to create a volunteer experience that works with your schedule and lifestyle
* Invest in Yourself – Utilize your professional experience or explore new skills to develop new talents
Your New Member Year
New Members are encouraged to jump in and get involved. As a New Member, you will collaborate with other New Members on a community impact project. This incredibly rewarding experience will help you forge friendships and build the foundation for your JLE-NS experience. In addition, new members are required to:
* Attend monthly New Member meetings
* Attend General Membership Meetings
* Volunteer at the Thrift House, our resale shop in Evanston
Throughout the year, there are numerous opportunities for New Members to actively participate in all the JLE-NS community impact projects, fundraisers, and social events. Annual dues for new members are $133.
How can I learn more?
* Take a moment to peruse our website or check out our Annual Report see all of the amazing work Junior League members have accomplished
* Contact us with your questions and inquiries. You can email the JLE-NS office or call us at 847-441-0995.