JLE-NS provides women a unique forum to develop personally and professionally while making a difference to individual lives and transforming communities.
The Junior League of Evanston-North Shore welcomes all women who are committed to making a difference in the community – and want to have fun doing so. Our membership is composed of a wonderful variety of North Shore women – we are single and married, full-time professionals and stay-at-home moms, recent college graduates and retirees. However, we all have one thing in common: we are women with a desire to volunteer and make a difference.
The Junior League is a rich, well-rounded volunteer experience. As a member you can:
* Make Connections – meet other dynamic, talented, dedicated, and fun North Shore women
* Have an Impact – Improve the lives of women, children and families in-need across the North Shore communities
* Find Flexibility – Have the opportunity to create a volunteer experience that works with your schedule and lifestyle.
* Invest in Yourself – Utilize your professional experience or explore new skills to develop new talents
Your New Member Year
New Members are encouraged to jump in and get involved. As a New Member, you will collaborate with other New Members on a community impact project. This incredibly rewarding experience will help you forge friendships and build the foundation for your JLE-NS experience. In addition, new members are required to:
* Attend monthly New Member meetings
* Attend General Membership Meetings
* Volunteer at the Thrift House, our resale shop in Evanston
Throughout the year, there are numerous opportunities for New Members to actively participate in all the JLE-NS community impact projects, fundraisers, and social events. Annual dues for new members are $133.
How can I learn more?
* Take a moment to peruse our website or check out our Annual Report see all of the amazing work Junior League members have accomplished
* Contact us with your questions and inquiries. You can email the JLE-NS office or call us at 847-441-0995.